Brillar Clinics is one of India’s finest dermatology clinics in Bangalore. With advanced technologies, we provide the best skin and hair treatments and is the most trusted clinic in Bangalore with a 100% success ratio. As dermatology is not only for skin diseases, every individual, both men, and women needs a dermatologist checkup now and then to maintain healthy skin and make their skin look every young and glowing. The clinic provides a detailed procedural roadmap by giving precise step-by-step details to clients for their concerns and issues by well-trained and qualified doctors in the respective fields.
Why Brillar? | The Best Skin Care Treatments In Bangalore
With a committed team and utmost care, Brillar clinics provide the best results with high-quality standards and advanced FDA approved equipment. Firstly, the doctor consults the patient one on one and clearly understands the problem to provide the best treatment and work effectively. Even after the procedures, the team monitors the patients’ situation and guides maintaining healthy skin. With overall 25+ years of experienced doctors, brillar clinics provide the world treatments at an affordable price and have built-in trust with high-rated clinics in Bangalore. We have listed down the skin and hair treatments provided below to know in detail.
- Acne & Scars: Acne is a prolonged, inflammatory skin condition that causes dark spots, dry patches on the skin, and pimples, especially on the face and upper area of the body (shoulders, neck, upper arms, chest,, and back). Problems like blackheads, cysts, and whiteheads are also different types of acne.
A dermatologist will give you a guided understanding of the best practices for treating acne. An in-depth analysis of your skin shall inform the doctor of the extent of the damage.
- Skin Lightening:
- Melasma: Triggered by factors like excessive exposure to the sun (harmful UV rays affect melanocytes), hormonal treatments, thyroid diseases, stress, contraceptive pills, and pregnancy, Melasma is a relatively common skin condition where dark or light brown and greyish brown patches develop all over the face (forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin).
Cosmetic procedures such as chemical peels and laser therapy are very effective in improving the appearance.
- Mole, wart removal: The removal procedure is done through a cosmetic procedure by giving local anesthesia. We at brillar take utmost care and proving the painless treatment performed by experienced specialists.
- Anti-aging Treatments
- PRP Therapy: Platelet-Rich Plasma or PRP Therapy is one of the most well-known modern-day treatments used to help turn around hair loss issues. It is a groundbreaking non-surgical, three-step medical treatment for significant regeneration of hair. PRP or Platelet-Rich Plasma means a certain amount of plasma that has a high concentration of platelets. The procedure involves drawing blood from the person about to undergo this treatment, processing the blood through ‘centrifugation’, and then injecting it into the scalp
- Hair Transplant: Hair (Scalp) Transplant involves the extraction of hair follicles from the back of your head and transplantation of them on the balding areas of your scalp. FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation and FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction) are the treatments for hair transplantation.
- Beard, mustache hair transplant: Beard and Moustache are two of the most important elements in determining men’s appearance and style. This procedure is done through a similar procedure like a scalp hair transplant.
- Laser Hair Removal: Laser hair removal is the most common procedure for removing unwanted hair for both men and women. It helps permanently remove the hair by a laser beam, which is trained on a hair follicle base to reduce hair growth without damaging the surrounding area.
- Pigmentation: Pigmentation is observed by a difference in skin color. Sometimes, specific influences cause abnormal color that creates uneven pigmentation, which may vary from extreme light to dark spots. Hyperpigmentation or darker patches of skin results from excess melanin production and is more common.
There is a variety of treatments for pigmentation. For mild, superficial darkness, Microdermabrasion is a good option. For deeper dark spots and skin problems, Chemical Peels are more effective. A couple of other treatments are also available, which may be applicable as per the skin’s requirements.
Book your appointment at your nearest clinic