Baldness can now be treated effectively through Scalp Transplant for men and women
Hair Transplant surgery is one of the most sought after cosmetic procedures across the world for coping with baldness, receding hairline, hair thinning and many related issues. Studies show that almost 50% of the global male population have mild to severe onset of androgenetic alopecia or male pattern baldness, by the time they turn 50 and older. Even women experience various degrees of hair loss and hair transplant solutions have proved quite effective in bringing back smiles on the faces. Be it male pattern baldness or female pattern baldness, the scalp is the affected area, usually. There are some well-known methods of hair restoration under this process. Although, your doctor is your best guide to tell you what is best for addressing your problem.
Types of Hair Transplant Surgery:
- FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction)
- FUT (Follicular Unit Transplant)
Symptoms of Hair loss in men and women:
- Certain types of cancers
- Thyroid Conditions
- Anabolic Steroids
- Certain medications
Scalp Transplant Procedure:
Scalp Transplant involves extraction of hair follicles from the back of your head and transplantation of them on the balding areas of your scalp. FUT or Follicular Unit Transplantation is generally the preferred technique for scalp transplant as this is faster than the other method, which is the FUE (Follicular Unit Extraction). Here, a single strip of tissue is removed from the donor area and then the individual follicular units are isolated microscopically. These are then placed in the incisions created in the recipient area, in units of 1, 2, 3 and 4.
How it works
- The scalp is anaesthetised using a local anesthetic so that you don’t feel any discomfort or pain. The hair in the donor area is trimmed to 1mm length. A single strip of tissue is removed using a precision tool. This strip is then placed in a holding solution in order to maximise its survival.
- The individual hair follicles are isolated microscopically from the tissue. These are prepared in units of 1, 2, 3 and 4, so that they can be transplanted.
- The donor area is then closed using absorbable sutures or staples.
- The recipient area is prepared by creating tiny incisions
- The follicular unit grafts are then placed into these incisions, taking special care of their arrangement and positioning, in order to achieve a natural look.
Brillar Cosmetic Clinic is counted among the best hair transplant clinic in Bangalore. With our experts to help you at every stage of your hair transplant journey, we make sure to give you a happy feeling of getting your natural hair back as it was earlier.
We provide the best hair treatment solution in Koramangala, Bangalore with an affordable price. Patients have achieved natural, successful and satisfactory results with ‘Hair Transplant in Bangalore’ performed at Brillar Clinics. If you are considering a hair transplant or would like to obtain more information on hair transplantation, do not hesitate to get in touch with us. reach us at call / WhatsApp no: + 91 8050 605 605