All type of procedures for men & women
- Body composition analysis– It includes weight and height assessment as well as assessment of body fat percentage and muscle mass to derive the Ideal Body Weight (IBW) for you. This is done while taking into consideration your medical history. Depending upon your body frame, we then decide actual weight loss that’s required.
- Body nourishment– It includes nourishing your body with required nutrients and preventing any deficiencies during weight loss. We will provide you nutritious and balanced food plans according to your age, height and nutritional requirements. It will also include suggested nutritional supplements to meet the requirements.
- Nutritional detoxification – In this day and age, with the kind of lifestyle we lead, and with the pollution found in the air, water and food we eat, our bodies accumulate lot of toxins and free radicals. We provide nutritional guidance to help cleanse your system and purge these havoc causing toxins and free radicals.
- Body Revitalization– Once your body is detoxified, nutrients will be properly absorbed. This will help to refresh your system and improve metabolism.
- Exercise Tips– Exercise is vital for fitness. We provide you simple do-at-home exercise to improve blood circulation and metabolism. It includes brisk walking, aerobic exercises, surya namaskar among others
- Maintenance– On completion of the entire process of weight loss and after the desired results have been achieved maintenance program would be suggested to maintain the lost weight.
Why chose us for your weight loss journey?
- Simple & satisfying meal plans
- Manage metabolic condition like diabetes, thyroid etc
- Online counselling & guidance also provided
At Brillar Cosmetic Clinic, we know that cosmetic enhancement is a private and personal matter and we strongly believe in keeping all details completely confidential. We promise that all details of your dealings with us, from consultation appointments to your procedure and aftercare will be kept completely private and confidential. We will only discuss it with people you have explicitly nominated such as your partner or other named next of kin.