Beard and Moustache are two of the most important elements in determining men’s appearance and style. Those who prefer to nurture beard and moustache are very particular about their grooming and look. Unfortunately, growth of facial hair is not always as desired. Sorting to Hair Transplant surgery to rectify the lack of hair growth, fix gaps in between and ensure a uniform development of beard and moustache is a common practice.
Important points on Beard and Moustache Transplant:
- Beard and Moustache Transplant is carried out in the same way as Hair Transplant procedure for the scalp.
- The Doctor chooses a suitable donor site on your body, where the hair matches the character of your facial hair, and then proceeds to the next step.
- The standard procedure for a Beard and Moustache Transplant is the FUE or Follicular Unit Extraction method. The one difference between Hair Transplant on scalp and this is that the diameter of each graft is even smaller.
- Beard Transplant and Moustache Transplant, both are time-consuming procedures because they are very delicate in nature. They demand extreme precision and expert hands of a surgeon to replicate the perfect growth of facial hair.
- It is advisable not to shave for the first couple of days, preferably for about a fortnight at least, after getting a transplant session for beard or moustache. The grafts need to connect, rejuvenate and grow on their own without any hindrance or difficulty.
- No surgical procedure should be taken lightly. Complete dedication to following the doctor’s instructions, medications and follow-up sessions is essential to a full recovery.
- Getting a hair transplant for your beard and moustache is a permanent solution. You need not worry about the same problems again.
- It is quite natural for the transplanted hair to fall out a couple of weeks after surgery. But after that they grow back, permanently and normally, like the surrounding areas. And you’ll have your appearance as desired.
Book a consultation with our Doctor for an expert analysis and solution to your problem today.